Underwood Ammo combines our trademark power and precision with Lehigh Defense’s masterfully designed Xtreme Penetrator bullets—the result is one jaw dropping round. This round is solid copper and features a unique nose that maximizes penetration and facilitates consistent and reliable magazine feeding.
This round offers:
- Solid Copper (Lead Free) precision CNC machined design. Good for the environment, bad, really bad for the target
- Unique nose that increases the hydraulic velocity creating high pressure spikes resulting in a larger permanent wound column and over twice the penetration than most expanding bullets.
- Blunt nose for initial energy transfer and straight, deep penetration while allowing for reliable magazine feeding.
- Solid copper construction and cutting edges to punch through entry barriers without deformation or deflection.
Nickel plated casings with our new nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms, enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo’s rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience. If for some reason Underwood Ammunition fails to meet performance expectations, we stand by our product 100% and will make sure the customer is satisfied with every purchase.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 357 Sig
- Bullet Weight: 115 Grains
- Bullet Style: Lehigh Defense Xtreme Penetrator
- Case Type: Dicta-Broght 7a Nickel Plated Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 1450 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 537 ft. lbs.
Posted by Unknown on Dec 9th 2017
Underwood IMO is the best ammo one can buy for defensive purposes. I live in the woods where there are a multitude of critters that can ruin your day if you are not prepared to fend them off. Underwood handles that job around here. Got me some and I am one happy bird.