Underwood Ammo combines our trademark power and precision with Lehigh Defense’s masterfully designed Xtreme Penetrator bullets—the result is one jaw dropping round. This round is solid copper and features a unique nose that maximizes penetration and facilitates consistent and reliable magazine feeding.
This pistol ammunition offers:
- Solid Copper (Lead Free) precision CNC machined design. Good for the environment, bad, really bad for the target
- Unique nose that increases the hydraulic velocity creating high pressure spikes resulting in a larger permanent wound column and over twice the penetration than most expanding bullets.
- Blunt nose for initial energy transfer and straight, deep penetration while allowing for reliable magazine feeding.
- Solid copper construction and cutting edges to punch through entry barriers without deformation or deflection.
As with all of Underwood Ammo’s rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience. If for some reason Underwood Ammunition fails to meet performance expectations, we stand by our product 100% and will make sure the customer is satisfied with every purchase.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 9x25mm Dillon
- Bullet Weight: 90 Grains
- Bullet Style: Lehigh Defense Xtreme Penetrator
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2000 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 800 ft. lbs.
Please note: This ammunition is manufactured by reforming new 10mm brass. The head stamp will still say 10mm, but the brass has been reformed to 9x25.