Originally developed for Operators who carry a gun but do not wear body armor, the Shield Trauma Kit is pocket sized and small enough to fit in a jacket pocket or can be worn in a variety of other applications. The contents follow all Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Guidelines and are packed for priority of care, sealed within heavy-duty medical grade vinyl that provides weatherproof protection of critical medical supplies. Radio Frequency (RF) welded seams provide superior loss protection of valuable equipment.Made in the USA | Patent No. 8,925,115
- Battle Tested Durability - Heavy-duty Medical grade vinyl keeps gear protected during long deployments. Outperforms the competition by a ratio of 3 to 1.
- Pressure Sealing & Precision RF Welding creates waterproof protection for valuable medical supplies.
- Designed for quick deployment, the contents are packed around injury patterns in order of priority for care.
- Size: 4 x 6 x 1 | Wt: 6.3 oz
- Content List: Hemostatic Gauze, Secondary Tourniquet, Improvised Occlusive Dressing, Medical Tape